• Saddle Hill Fortress also known as Nelson Lookout, is a great moderate hike/walk, which sits at 1250 ft. above sea level. In certain areas of Nevis, you can see the hills in the shape of a Saddle, hence the name. The fortress was built in the 1740’s to ward off enemy ships, and it was also a place where locals on island went for safety when there was an invasion.
Approx. 1250 ft.
Up To 3
Book your adventure below and send us your preferred details!
Requirements Per Person:
2 – NET 500ml (16.9 fl oz) Water
Snack and/or Fruits
Long or Short Sleeve Shirt
Leggings, Pants or Shorts
Sun Hat (optional)
Waiver Must Be Signed
- Price $30.00 USD Per Person (Guided Hike Only)
- Transportation 1-2 Persons – $50.00 USD
- Transportation 3+ Persons – $20.00 USD Per Person
- Lunch Available Upon Request
Please fill out & indicate below in “NOTES” your adventure details:
*Traveler(s) First & Last Name*
An email would be sent to you with an invoice of your details.